The Short Hare Adventure Race is a new race for 2013! Cunningham Lake has some gnarly trails that need to be showcased. We thought the best way to do this was with a sprint adventure race. Not only will you get a great taste of the trail system at Cunningham, but the beautiful lake and scenic area as well. Racers will navigate through team challenges, trail running, mountain biking and canoeing.
Course (2-4 hours)
Racer Update (04/11/13): The Short Hare Adventure Race - Update #1
Race Day: April 13, 2013
Racer Check-In Start: 8am
Race Start Time: 9am
Distance: 25-30 miles (running, biking and canoeing)
- All Solo, 2 and 3-person teams.
- Male, Female, Coed Note: If for some reason teams can't get a 3rd person or lost a teammate please post a request on our Facebook page.
- Teams will not be required to plot UTM coordinates. Maps will be pre-plotted.
- $40/person (before April 1st) $50/person (after April 1st)
- Fee Includes: Insurance, dri-fit shirt, canoe, paddle and pfd rental, awards and prize drawing.
- Registration Deadline: Saturday, April 6, 2013